As early voting ends at 7 p.m. today, Tarrant County polling precinct numbers point to some interesting trends so far.
Here are some tidbits to chew on:
• Total early voting numbers, in person only, have totaled 64,532 through Monday night. In 2019, early voting numbers were 49,134, meaning there’s an increase of 31 percent this year with Tuesday’s numbers still to come.
• Early voting numbers in Fort Worth indicate 21,825 ballots cast.
• In Fort Worth’s city council districts, District 3 has seen the most ballots cast, with 4,412, followed by District 7 (4,082), District 6 (3,842) and District 4 (2,622). District 2 has seen the lowest totals at 1,333.
• In Fort Worth Independent School District numbers, District 7 has seen 2,292 ballots cast. District 8 has the lowest number at 687.
• In Tarrant County polling locations, Southlake (6,444), Grapevine (4,195) and Colleyville (2,273) have seen strong numbers.
The latest overall numbers released in the 1 p.m. hour Tuesday on the county’s election website indicate 75,082 ballots cast for a turnout so far of 6.4 percent. There are 1,173,442 registered voters in Tarrant County.