The City of Fort Worth Development Services Department, in partnership with the Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and the Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce, are hosting a free Development 101 Workshop.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, 505 W. Felix St.
Why it matters: The City’s focus in hosting this workshop series is to provide a roadmap to those looking to understand the development process in the City of Fort Worth.
- This first class will provide an overview of the steps, processes and permits needed for new commercial construction projects.
- City of Fort Worth Development Staff will be in attendance.
- The event is intended to be collaborative.
- Questions and discussions from the audience will be highly encouraged.
What they’re saying: “We want to open a dialogue with anyone looking to develop real estate, open a new business or expand an existing one in the City,” said D.J. Harrell, director of development services. “Laying out what permits they need, why they need them, and how to get them, will help our partners navigate the development process because, ultimately, their success is our success.”
Registration for the Development 101 Workshop is open now and anyone interested is welcome to attend.