Both medical schools in Fort Worth use standardized patients in their curriculum.
As people age, they become more sensitive to heat.
The new program is an initiative from the AIDS Outreach Center in Fort Worth.
Here’s how to stay safe while navigating fireworks this season.
Owen Saenz is a second-year medical student at the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
In the latest installment of our occasional conversations with Fort Worth newsmakers, Dr. Paul Gray, a surgeon at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, discusses hernias — what they are, where they come from and how to fix them. This conversation has been edited for length and clarity. For the unabridged version, please listen to…
- Two years after nonprofit takeover, Fort Worth Botanic Garden boasts higher visitor numbers and less city funding
- Tarrant County College’s new approach to degrees could get students from class to careers quicker
- Part 2: 1 out of 5 Irving ISD students graduate with industry credentials. The district could be a peek into Fort Worth ISD’s future.
- ‘We’re stoked’: Dickies Skate Plaza construction gets rolling
- ‘I see the opportunity that they’re reaching for’: Summer program builds students up at Fort Worth Country Day
- Breakthrough Fort Worth gives students a chance to get ahead over the summer.
- Legendary Four Sixes Ranch sold to ‘Yellowstone’ producer Taylor Sheridan
- 'I want it to evoke a sense of wonder': artist Crystal Wagner creates new installation at Fort Works Art (w/video)
- TCC bonds go to class as students examine school’s 2019 program