A trusted source of local news about city and county government, arts and culture, education, environment, health, and business.
54% report a household
income $100,000 or higher
81% earned a Bachelor’s
degree or higher
94% give to nonprofit causes
Monthly website visitors
Newsletter subscribers added per average month
Open rate on our daily newsletter (industry avg is 27%)
Tarrant County’s fastest growing source of factual, independent news.
We’ll never have a paywall
All the facts, no opinions
We strengthen our community
Build a valuable relationship with our audience through our partnership opportunities.
Connect with Tarrant County’s most
engaged thought leaders through our
high quality, informative event series. Sponsor packages are available.
- FEBRUARY 16 – The “Fort Worth Way”
- APRIL 12 – 2nd Birthday Party
- JUNE 15 – Panther Island
- AUGUST 16 – Early Childhood Education
- OCTOBER TBD – Flooding
- DECEMBER TBD – Gentrification
Deliver your message to thousands of
civic-minded residents across
Choose a day Monday through
Saturday, upon availability.
- Ads are due two week prior to run
- One email blast available per week
- 600 x 800 ad creative size
In addition to our weekend and weekday newsletters, we also have specialty newsletters for business and education.
- Limited placements available in each edition.
- 600 x 200 ad creative size
Our website offers special placements for certain unique content.
- Food & Dining
Placements available on the site include run-of-site or category-level placements such as business, education, health and more.
- 300 x 250 pixels -mobile & website block ad
- 320 x 50 pixels – mobile leaderboard
- 728 x 90 pixels – website leaderboard
- 970 x 90 pixels – wide website leaderboard
- 140 x 50 pixels – logo
Platinum Sponsorship Packages
Platinum sponsorships are limited to four organizations per month.
- Newsletter static banner
- Rotating leaderboard banner ad
- Rotating block ad
- Clickable static logo
- Logo and level listed on digital donor wall
Reach engaged Tarrant County residents from informed parents to business leaders with our newsletter products.
Digital Ad Specs
|Ad Type||Dimensions||File/Creative Type||Device|
|Newsletter||600×200 (or 600×100)||GIF/JPEG/PNG||Desktop, Tablet, Mobile|
|Super Leaderboard||970×90||GIF/JPEG/PNG||Desktop, Tablet|
|Medium Rectangle||300×250||GIF/JPEG/PNG||Desktop, Tablet, Mobile|
|Small Mobile Banner||320×50||GIF/JPEG/PNG||Mobile|
|Logo||140×50||GIF/JPEG/PNG||Desktop, Tablet, Mobile|