On the Move
Check here for all the comings and goings in the business world.
Get up to date on the latest on commercial developments with the Now.Town map.
Made in Tarrant
Made in Tarrant celebrates area small businesses that started and stayed in Fort Worth.
Dispute with Lockheed subcontractor could cause ‘substantial delays’ in F-35 production, lawsuit alleges
Lockheed alleges a subcontractor breached a government contract by refusing to deliver materials unless the company agreed to higher prices.
Bowie House is a blend of Fort Worth’s Western heritage and luxury, offering a unique, chic-western experience in the heart of the city.
Fort Worth is annexing roads in rapid growth areas to bring them up to city standards. Here’s what it means.
Downtown Cowtown at the Isis is facing a major loan in default, six figures in back taxes and alleged late or missed payments to employees.
Fire devastates Eastside Ministries’ pantry, leaving community in search of food support alternatives
Food pantry fire causes 5 tons of food to go up in flames. The estimated $30,000 loss has Eastside Ministries shifting focus.
Workers are back to work with a contract and raises. Now, GM and the union are working on a local contract agreement.
- Lake Worth landowners bid goodbye as Fort Worth Nature Center steps up property acquisition
- $5.3 million loan default, delinquent taxes darken Isis theater’s future in Fort Worth
- Winter break is coming. Here’s when school is out in Fort Worth
- Explainer: Here’s why the city of Fort Worth annexes roads
- Owners of Downtown Cowtown at The Isis announce change in operations
- Fort Worth YMCA prepares for new round of construction on the eastside
- Fire devastates Eastside Ministries' pantry, leaving community in search of food support alternatives
- Republican Michael Barber announces run for Tarrant County Commissioner Precinct 1
- Fort Worth charter school focuses on trauma-informed curriculum. What does that mean?
SPECIAL FEATURE: Don’t miss highlights and presentations from the Tarrant County commercial real estate market forecast.