Environmental groups urge Fort Worth council to delay vote on comprehensive plan
Members of the Greater Fort Worth Sierra Club and other residents are asking city leaders to delay their vote on the city’s 2023 comprehensive plan – and revise it to include more parkland and open space in industrialized areas of southeast Fort Worth. Fort Worth City Council members are set to finalize the plan during…
Top EPA official tours pollution hot spots in Midlothian, Arlington. ‘I hear the frustration’
MIDLOTHIAN – Amid high winds and an incoming hail storm, most North Texans were headed inside Thursday afternoon. But, under a small covered pavilion at Kimmel Park in Midlothian, members of…
Major companies pledged funding for Texas water projects. What are results so far?
An environmental nonprofit is working to increase the flow of funding into the Upper Trinity River basin.
Fort Worth vows to listen as it revamps comprehensive plan. Communities of color are skeptical.
For the first time since 2000, Fort Worth will hold a series of public meetings about its comprehensive plan.
‘It’s a win-win’: Fort Worth will sell gas from your trash through new landfill program
When Janet Mattern learned of Waste Management’s efforts to capture methane gas at the retired Westside landfill, she wondered why Fort Worth wasn’t doing the same at the city’s Southeast landfill. …
How a $150K grant will speed up makeover of east Fort Worth’s Broadcast Hill
A portion of Tandy Hills Natural Area in east Fort Worth is set for some upgrades. The city is adding trails and preserving prairie land.
- ‘The compensation isn’t nearly enough.’ Fort Worth teachers hope Texas Legislature delivers raises, improved benefits
- How to get Matched: A medical student’s decades-long journey meets another milestone
- Single-family townhomes on Granbury Road, asylum seeker housing on zoning agenda
- Jobs in jeopardy as declining enrollment, finances spur shake-up in Fort Worth ISD
- Here’s how a single line cost Fort Worth $7.6 million in cost overruns on its new City Hall
- Environmental groups urge Fort Worth council to delay vote on comprehensive plan
- Need weekend plans? Art All Night and Spring Gallery Night provide options
- Job cuts in Fort Worth ISD could include campus staffs, according to audio of closed meeting
- Build-to-rent homes gaining popularity in Tarrant County market