Fort Worth Report Donor Transparency Policy, adopted from Institute for Nonprofit News’ policy for members.
Fort Worth Report is committed to the following:
- Post an editorial independence policy.
- Publish financial information publicly to its website.
- Identify all donors to the organization that give more than $5,000 in a year by publicly listing them on the publication’s site and/or posting a link to 990 tax filings that identify donors of $5,000 or more.
- Our individual donors list
- View donating organizations
- Post either full 990 filings, links to their 990, or equivalent budget, salary and donor information on its web site where consumers can access it.
- Ensure that no more than 5 percent of its total annual budget derives from anonymous donations.