Panelists discuss the effects of gentrification on neighborhoods, community during a Fort Worth Report event.
Do you know when your city council meets and what they discuss? Start here with our Tarrant County government meetings calendar.
BAP Kennor wants a permit to build a recycling center in Fort Worth. Elected officials and homeowners hope to stop the plan.
The state representative will be seeking her seventh term.
Tarrant County Commissioners Court approved a $1.9 million contract with Komatsu Architecture to renovate the sheriff’s office’s existing training facility.
Fort Worth program will expand help for residents looking to buy first homes, while another will offer more support for veteran-owned businesses.
Mattie Parker announced her Good Natured initiative in October. Here’s what the efforts have produced so far.
- Lake Worth landowners bid goodbye as Fort Worth Nature Center steps up property acquisition
- Parks, partnerships, private dollars: Fort Worth mayor makes push for green space
- Hundreds of Tarrant residents turn out to decry landfill ‘fiasco’ near Lake Worth
- This Fort Worth couple found each other and a welcoming home at the edge of downtown
- Fort Worth music venues and bars Twilite Lounge, Lola's announce closures
- Army Corps of Engineers no longer closing popular Fort Worth bike path
- Historic Southside business owners hope to set example for others to follow
- ‘Us vs. them’: Can Fort Worth address gentrification before it’s too late?
- Winter break is coming. Here’s when school is out in Fort Worth