AUSTIN — The 88th Legislature is spotlighting a significantly retooled Tarrant County delegation in the Republican-controlled Texas Senate, one trying to absorb the loss of longtime Senate powerbroker Jane Nelson. Five senators, possibly the most ever, are now serving parts of Tarrant County in the upper chamber, dividing representation of the state’s third most populous…
The city of Fort Worth has paid $480,385 since 2017 on police liability claims. More than a quarter of that spending came from a single case. During each City Council meeting,…
Developer and former Fort Worth City Council candidate Paxton Motheral is the latest candidate to throw his hat into the ring for a seat on the Tarrant Regional Water District board…
The Report rounded up everything you need to know about the winter weather impacting Fort Worth, Tarrant County.
Fort Worth roads are becoming slicker as low temperatures stick around. Road crews are struggling to keep up with the accumulating ice. Here’s what you need to know about road conditions.
One of the most sustainable elements of Fort Worth’s new City Hall is also one of the most obvious: The former Pier 1 building, which will be home to a reimagined…
- Ice-covered roads aren’t going anywhere: Fort Worth says pump the brakes on travel plans
- Winter blast smacks Fort Worth, Tarrant County. Lockdown expected to remain until at least Thursday.
- Freezing rain and potential power outages threaten Tarrant County. Here are tips to stay safe.
- Fort Worth looks to change development rules to diversify downtown growth
- Want to get access to public information in Fort Worth ISD? You might have to pay.
- Live updates: FWISD to remain closed on Thursday
- 'The Dish with Deah:' Soul food vs. Southern food. What's the difference?
- Fort Worth champions environmental efforts at new City Hall. Some residents want more
- Fort Worth real estate firm expands to Dallas as market stays strong